Monday, November 16, 2009

Lord & Taylor Benefit Bash Day Chorister Feedback


"On Tuesday I performed at Lord & Taylor in NYC with the Intermezzo division. Being in this concert was great because I was in a big store, and I had a solo. We had everybody closely gathered around us and I liked the attention. It was nice that this was a fundraiser for my favorite chorus!" - Nicholas, Intermezzo Chorus

"Yesterday, performing at Lord & Taylor was quite fun. I especially like the cookies from Sarabeth's Kitchen. Wearing red scarves and singing Christmas carols made me feel joyful and grateful to be a part of YPC. Now that I feel so at home with my fellow chorus members and the kind crew I can't wait for the next concert. Thank you so much Amy, Michael and the rest of my friends at YPC." - Raechel, Intermezzo Chorus


No comments:

Post a Comment