Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chorister Feedback from TV Performance

"On Tuesday, December 3, I had the privilege of participating in a live TV broadcast of two songs of the season. Although it required me to awaken at an ungodly hour, I was excited to participate. We were on the CW's WPIX Morning News from 8:45 to 9:00 a.m. The experience in the studio was somewhat overwhelming, but it was fun all the same. We got to be on TV for more than 15 minutes! In the studio, there were pictures lining the walls of famous people who had been on the same stage and the same news show as me. The vibe in the studio was everything but calm - there were people running everywhere trying to get something done while making sure not to disrupt the show. The fact that we got to see all of the things that nobody else knows about when watching the show from home, was totally awesome."
- Josh, Chorister

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like a great experience...I wish I could have been there performing!

    ReplyDelete