Saturday, October 16, 2010

YPC Girls at Camp Jewell!


This is my first time at camp Jewell and I am having a really fun time

doing activities and we made an awesome cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Charlotte, Intermezzo


Camp Jewell. I think Camp Jewell is the best camp ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Kaitlyn, Prelude

Camp Jewell is so awesome! We get to hang out we other kids in YPC and get to know them while doing fun activities. Go Camp Jewell!

- Leila, Intermezzo

This is my first time at Camp Jewell and I am really happy about it! We have these teams in colors and I am in the orange group. We do lots of activities. I hope to do this again!

- Alyssa, Prelude

This is my second time at Camp Jewell (out of the three times I could go), and my first time as a CC-er. We got stuck in our canoe, won against the little kids in wiffle ball, and I got all m

y arrows on the target in archery. I can’t wait for the campfire tonight!

- Ariana, Concert Chorus

This is my first time at Camp Jewell and so far, it’s sooo fun!!! All the staff here and of YPC is awesome and my orange group teammates are awesome, too! They cheered me on when I was on the climbing wall and in wiffle ball. I hope to do this again next year because it’ll be another chance to have as much fun as I did this time!

- Maya, Intermezzo

This is my first time at Camp Jewell, and it’s so fun!! Go Green team! So far we played wiffle ball and we went canoeing. I hope to come back next year and have much more fun!

- Sofia, Cantare

This is my first time at Camp Jewell and so far I love it! We went rock climbing and cheered each other on. I hope I come back next year!

- Louisa, Intermezzo


This is my first time at Camp Jewel and I am having so much fun! It’s really nice to spend time with people in other divisions and get to know them better and spend time with other friends. I am really looking forward to the rest of the weekend!

-Miki, Cantare

1 comment:

  1. I love YPC!!! Camp jewell was so fun. This was my first year at YPC, i left to go to camp jewell with only a few friends and now have a bunch!! I had a really good time.


    -Asila, Intermezzo

    ReplyDelete