Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lord & Taylor - a memorable performance for choristers!


"The performance was really exciting - we were featured at the flagship Lord & Taylor to celebrate their holiday windows unveiling to the world, and live-streamed on the internet! We sang a variety of holiday songs, most notably the world premiere of Jim Papoulis and Francisco's 'Share the Joy' - so exciting! And one of the best parts of the evening was undoubtedly singing with Kristen Chenoweth. Being on stage with such a talented performer was really an amazing experience. She was entertaining as well as incredibly talented, and all of us were in awe as we harmonized against her perfect soprano. Overall, the performance felt like a great success!" - Lizz, Concert Chorus


"The concert at Lord & Taylor was so much fun. When we were waiting to go on it still hadn't hit me that we were singing with Kristin Chenoweth - then, I turned to the elevators, and as the door opens I see her come out surrounded by people and I'm in total shock. She was waving at us and I was completely frozen. It was an amazing experience to get to sing with her - she's just such a charming person. I'm just so glad I got the chance to sing with her - it's something I never would've imagined doing and it's definitely something that I'll never forget." - Victoria, Concert Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment