Friday, August 20, 2010

Observations from a Stranger

Upon our return to NYC from Japan, we were pleasantly surprised by an e-mail from a person who shared our return flight from Tokyo. His kind words are amazing!

"I was on the flight from Tokyo to JFK on 8/13 on which your YPC group was returning from Japan. Despite my initial misgivings when I saw a large group of high schoolers getting onto the plane--sleep being the only consolation on such a long flight--I was quickly turned around: your singers were impressively mature, kind, and thoughtful with one another and were a pleasure to be around. A young woman sitting near me, Ms. Roman, was a natural leader of the sort so rarely seen. What a fantastic group of kids!


Whatever your organization is doing, it's doing it right.


Sincerely,

John"

No comments:

Post a Comment