Wednesday, July 16, 2014

YPC at CME 2014: Part 4

YPC singers participate in an African dance and drumming workshop at CME 2014.

I had a great time on the Ithaca trip! It was awesome getting to see the different ways there are to conduct and how it really affects the sound of a chorus. I also had a great time outside of rehearsal--my home stay was very nice and I loved the people I stayed with. This was my first year with YPC and it has been a fantastic experience. I have made life-long friends in such a short period of time. The trip to Ithaca also was a great time to meet new people, I made a lot of new friends and became closer with the ones I already had. I really feel like I'm part of a second family and I'm so happy I joined the chorus this year!

Annie (14 years old), Cantare Chorister

No comments:

Post a Comment