Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke!

This is my first time traveling with YPC and I am really excited because it has given me a chance to meet new people and just get closer as a member of the group. I feel that there are so many exciting things we have done this trip, but my favorite part was going to the Coca-Cola factory and just seeing everything they do in the factory. I was able to travel as a group inside the factory and get a whole bunch of souvenirs. I just think it’s cool how everyday kids have opportunities to go all over the world and see new things. This is my first trip and I’m excited to go on many more. Going to Atlanta was an amazing experience for me. The kids who live here are amazing and work very hard on their performances. I was truly amazed by what we accomplished at the Coca-Cola concert. I hope one day we will be able to come to Atlanta again and perform with all of these kids.

- John, Young Men


The first day we had practice I met two people and they were really nice! On one of our songs they would make these really funny faces at us while they were singing.  Everyone was laughing, but how could you not?  I was having fun and I was kind of sad when it was over because I had one whole week before I could see everyone again and hopefully make new friends! The second week was fun even though there was more dancing than I could handle. I made another friend, Alvin, and we would do silly stuff during the free parts of the dances.  My friend Taylor and I kept making jokes and I kept sneezing extremely loud and I sounded like a mouse! And I made a friend named Brian and we are fist pump buddies! And then I made a friend named Emma on Monday; she is really nice and we have a lot in common.  I am upset it is almost over, but I made facebook contact with new friends, so even when we don’t have the time to see each other anymore we can still talk and be friends! J

- Jada, Atlanta chorister


This has been one of YPC’s most fun trips because of its relaxed nature, and all the fun we got to have. We met so many new kids, and really got to bond with fellow choristers. I’m so glad we got to experience such a special event!

- Ariana, Concert Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment