Wednesday, May 18, 2011

YPC on Fox 5's "Positively Ernie" this Friday, May 20 at 10:30 p.m.!

This Friday, May 20, tune in to Fox 5 at 10:30 p.m. to watch YPC on the special "Positively Ernie" with Ernie Anastos!  YPC choristers share their experience of taping the special:

YPC with "Positively Ernie" host Ernie Anastos
It was a great experience for me to meet Ernie Anastos from Fox Five news and some of the characters of Sesame Street, and sing with Bob McGrath!  I am really excited to be part of this project – I can't wait until I see myself on television this Friday!

- Nydia, Intermezzo

YPC choristers with Dr. Oz
YPC Choristers with Sesame Street's Bob McGrath
I am happy to share my experience with Bob McGrath at the taping at the Fox 5 studio – it was a breathtaking experience! I was privileged to be one out of the ten choristers chosen. Mr. McGrath chose YPC out of all the choirs he could have chosen!  I met the host of the show Ernie Anastos, one of the TV reporters. I also got to meet Dr. Oz, Abby Cadabby and Telly Monster from Sesame Street!  I am proud and overjoyed to have had all of these experiences.  And as Abby Cadabby would say, "Twinkle Out! Glitter!"

- Thalia, Intermezzo

On Monday May 1st a few friends from YPC and I went over to the Fox studios – it was so much fun! It was such a new experience to be taped for a T.V. show with all the lights, cameras, and learning where to look when the camera is filming.  Everyone was so helpful in getting us settled and making us feel comfortable. We sat in the waiting room for a while, having fun, and relaxing, but when the camera started rolling it was worth the wait. Singing with Bob McGrath was a lot of fun and a huge honor. He was so nice to all of us! In all, I had a great time, and if I had the opportunity to do it again I definitely would! 

- Sarah, Intermezzo

No comments:

Post a Comment